Benefits of sponsoring a Marquee or Event 2017
This year we are offering our sponsors the opportunity to support one of the marquees, areas or events at the 2017 Shrewsbury Flower Show. The benefits of your sponsorship would include:
- Your company name will be displayed in a prominent position advertising your connection with the marquee, area or event you may choose to support.
- Our sponsors will receive two Sponsor’s badges for each £1,000 of support. These badges will allow full access to all Members’ facilities.
- Sponsorship will entitle all sponsors to a generous 30% discount on meals booked for Saturday 12th August in the elegant V.I.P. Marquee over-looking the Showground with two large screens providing unrestricted coverage of events in the Arena. Its exclusive outdoor area can be enjoyed by all our V.I.P. visitors.
- Your banner will be displayed in the Arena to highlight your company’s connection with the Show.
- Extensive social media and PR opportunities.
- An advertisement in the official Show Programme.
- Your logo to be displayed on the Home Page of our website with a link back to your company website.
- The V.I.P. Marquee provides a perfect showcase to entertain your special guests and network with business contacts or potential clients.
Request more information
The Shrewsbury Flower Show has been part of the Shrewsbury and Shropshire Calendar since 1875.
This prestigious Show is now celebrating 130 years since its early beginnings and is now one of the largest flower shows in the country. However, this is the only show with a world class firework display as a finale to twelve hours of arena entertainment on both days which includes show jumping by leading equestrian riders who compete for coveted trophies and prize money.
Thousands of visitors flock the Show each year to enjoy the magnificent floral exhibits in the Quarry Marquee by many of the Chelsea gold medal horticulturalists. Other special areas of interest include the Show Gardens, the Lecture Marquee, the Food Hall, the Severn Marquee, the Dingle Marquee, ‘Our Future’ Marquee, the Children’s Area and of course the Trade Stands.
Each year we invite both a well-known celebrity gardener and a famous chef to meet the public and share their knowledge and experiences.
These are just some of the delights a visitor to the Flower Show can enjoy on 11th and 12th August 2017.