Thousands of visitors flock to the Quarry for two days in August to enjoy the magnificent displays, the inspirational show gardens and the stunning floral art arrangements.Talented amateur growers show their prize produce and honey and wine is also on display.
The demographic attendance is 41-70 year olds, ABC1, 70:30 female:male whose interests include gardening and floral art, crafts, equestrian events, cooking, classical/folk/military music and many travel to the show on coach trips. A number of highly regarded local businesses regularly support the show.
There is great shopping with traders from all over the country. A bustling dedicated Foodhall is home to local and celebrity chefs making mouthwatering delights. 12 hours of arena entertainment culminates with the massed band and fantastic firework display.
- Sponsorship of a class in our very popular show jumping event
- Your company name associated with one of our marquees, including Quarry Marquee, home to all the top national nurseries
- Sponsorship of other events or attractions at the show such as our Children’s Area, where generations of visitors have enjoyed the music and the magic
- Your banner in the main arena which will be seen by a potential audience of 10,000 people
- An advert in the official show programme and on our website
- Seats in our luxurious Hospitality Marquee
- Extensive social media and PR opportunities
Request more information
If you would like one of our team to call you back with more information, please fill in the details below