Membership of the Shropshire Horticultural Society affords many benefits including the following:
- Admittance to the show on both days from 8:30 am and access to the Marquees from 9:00am (general public not admitted until 10:00am).
- Free hot beverage within the Members’ Enclosure before 10:00am.
- Free Show programme (one per individual for life and single membership, one per household for double membership).
- Exclusive preview of the main Floral Marquee the evening before the show
- Exclusive use of the lounge/bar & restaurant in the Members’ Marquee.
- Restaurant with raised flooring providing fine views across the show ground.
- Enclosed outside seating area with great views to the arena.
- An invitation to attend members events during the year as notified by the Society.
- AGM held in February each year with canapes and wine evening.
- Whilst children aged 15 and under and accompanied by an adult are allowed free entry to the Show, this does not allow entry to the Members Enclosure. Adults wishing to bring their children into the Members Enclosure and Restaurant should purchase a Junior Membership ticket priced £5.
- Please note that food and drink should not be taken into the Members Marquee and Enclosure.
- We have introduced a number of security measures, which will remain under review. We will be carrying out random bag searches throughout the event; so the fewer items everyone brings along with them the better. We also reserve the right to refuse admission to the event.
- If you are interested in Life Membership please call the Office on 01743 234058.
|Membership Type||2018 Price|
|Single (admits one)||£46|
|Double (admits two)||£82|
|Child (5 – 15 yrs)||£5|
An excellent selection of food is available from the buffet and and coffee station in the Members Bar. This may vary throughout the day. Also, the Members Enclosure is an ideal place to enjoy a relaxing drink or a bite to eat with a number of tables and chairs provided. We request that neither food nor drink are brought into the Members Marquee and Enclosure.