Membership of the Shropshire Horticultural Society, which runs from 1st March to the last day of February each year, affords many benefits including the following:
- Admittance to the annual Shrewsbury Flower Show on both days from 8:30am and access to the Marquees from 9:00am (general public not admitted until 10:00am).
- A complimentary tea or coffee will be available between 8.30am – 10.00am in the Members Bar
- Exclusive preview of the main Floral Marquee the evening before the Show.
- Exclusive use of the bar & restaurant in the Members’ Marquee.
- Restaurant with raised flooring providing fine views across the showground.
- Enclosed outside seating area with great views to the arena.
- An invitation to attend members’ events during the year as notified by the Society.
- AGM held in February each year.
- Children aged 5 -15 years will only be admitted to the Members’ Enclosure if a Junior membership has been purchased for each child. For 2022 the price is £15 per Junior membership.
Please note that food and drink should not be taken into the Members’ Marquee and Enclosure unless it is purchased within.
All memberships are non-refundable.
We have introduced a number of security measures, which will remain under review. We will be carrying out random bag searches throughout the event; so the fewer items everyone brings along with them the better. We reserve the right to refuse admission to the event.
To enable the Shropshire Horticultural Society to comply with its various statutory and regulatory obligations, the Society reserves the right to delay and/or refuse entry to the Show in order to meet its obligations, on the grounds of safety, licensing or any other unforeseen circumstances.